Ever wondered what your dog is REALLY thinking? NSID is working on a new way to uncover the inner wishes of our beloved pets. No More Woof – the new tool to let your dog speak its mind! NSID plans for the introduction of three distinct options, each with their own varied degree of functionality.
"No More Woof"
The NSID NMW Micro
A one sensor No More Woof able to distinguish 2 or 3 different thought patterns. According to NSID, these would most likely include Tiredness, Hunger and Curiosity. This is the best option for those that are looking for something reasonably priced to test out the technology for themselves. The English voice option would be available at this price level.
Price 65 $
The NMW Standard
This is a more robust design than the Micro. This one uses two sensors that help it to be able to distinguish 4 or more different thought patterns, and it should also be able to be calibrated to function better with different dog breeds. You can also flash new software via micro-USB. Far better functionality and more exactness than the Micro Edition.
The NMW Superior
Premium mini-speaker implemented in a golden dog-tag with engraving of your choice. Fully customizable color appearance - let it blend in with your dog’s fur. Algorithmic learning: NMW superior programs itself while in use, always learning more of how your dog thinks and reacts –over time this option let’s your dog speak short sentences (“I’m hungry – but I don’t like this!”).
Finally, we must AGAIN stress that ALL the products are at the first stage and shall be regarded as research support. That said, they will definitely work on a basic level with dogs (and hopefully to some extent with all animals) and we can actually think of no cooler products, and yeah, we're basically building them because we want them ourselves.
Future applications and accessories
- Getting to personalize the device to distinguish even more thoughts, and combination of thoughts, like "Who is that woman, she looks nice!"
- Using the device to let hurt or disabled pets control artificial limbs or other appliances.
- Two-way communication. This is The Holy Grail for us. Not only should you be able to understand your pet, let them understand you. A similar device can be hooked up on humans translating our thoughts into dog, or other animal tongue like, oh sweet thought, a dolphin!
- Recognition of advanced thought patterns.
-Uncensored edition: hear your dog spelling out its horny thought. Perfect opener in the part! "Hey Bitch, wanna play?"
- The Pavlovian training kit (With the use of play and classical conditioning you and your pet will understand each other even more. By letting the… (Original instructions by Ivan Pavlov are provided :)